Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Well, I'm starting this blog so I can focus on all the good in my life. When something exciting, fun, or interesting happens, I'll post it...mostly so I will acknowledge it...but also so you might be able to realize the good in your life too! Hope you have fun and enjoy!

Friday, July 16, 2010

SLC

I just got back from a week of leadership training, and I must say. It was awesome!!!!! I wasn't quite sure of what to think of it at the beginning, but I learned SOOOO much from going. I was able to meet new people, some of which turned out to be amazing friends!!!!! luv u guys! I also had the honor of meeting Earl Reum, an amazing leader who inspired me far beyond the capacity of any other person on the face of the earth. If you have a change to meet him, it will be the chance of a lifetime and I highly recommend it! Check him out at earlreum.com. He is truly one of the most amazing persons I have ever met.

Lessons Learned: Don't judge a person by just one thing that they say...and always go into something new with a good attitude and you'll get something good out of it, even if something good didn't happen. :) Smile, even when you're not really that happy. People are always watching, so choose to be good for you so you don't have to worry about doing certain things because people don't 'know you'. DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment