Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Well, I'm starting this blog so I can focus on all the good in my life. When something exciting, fun, or interesting happens, I'll post it...mostly so I will acknowledge it...but also so you might be able to realize the good in your life too! Hope you have fun and enjoy!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Procrastination: A horrible sin

Well, as I'm sure you might have assumed, school has started, and with school; homework. This past weekend being Labor Day, I felt cheated in time to do my homework, and of course, procrastinated some of it to the extent that most of it hasn't or didn't get done. This is NOT the way to start off the school year!!!! Although it might have sounded good at the time, I'm not pleased with myself thus far. Not only will my grades suffer from this which I have done, but the habit from which I have formed will soon catch up to me in areas other than school. My goal for the coming school year, and especially this semester, is to finish my homework ASAP so I won't have to worry about procrastination and the awful consequences that follow.

Lessons Learned: 1. No matter how fun something sounds at the moment, it MUST wait until more important things are finished 2. Don't fall into a pattern of procrastination, or it will bit you in the butt (figuratively and literally speaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment