Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Well, I'm starting this blog so I can focus on all the good in my life. When something exciting, fun, or interesting happens, I'll post it...mostly so I will acknowledge it...but also so you might be able to realize the good in your life too! Hope you have fun and enjoy!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Press Forward, O Ye Tired Ones!

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie, I am super tired right now. If feels that so many people, especially teens, are finding themselves in "downer" moods. We're always tired, always hungry, always complaining about how little sleep we get (again, referring to the tired thing). But the thing I think most teenagers don't realize, is that they're the ones making life so tiring! With the right outlook, anyone can switch that unhappy, tired mood without using so much energy that you crash after the "peak" of your happiness. It's different for everyone, so I'm not gonna tell you how to do it, but once you find that sweet spot where you can live life happy and energetic with limited amounts of rest, you're find how much you truly enjoy life! Besides, it tires one mind to be pessimistic, so why look at all the bad in life if you're already tired as it is? Take a step, be optomistic, be happy, and forget about living a "Sorry, I'm too tired" life. :D SMILE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment